|© 2008 - 2011 Nadine Lalich
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
|UFOs - ET Contact - Science & Technology - Crop Circles - ESP - Remote Viewing - Brain Technology - Survival
Conservation - Earth Preservation - Animal Welfare - Health and Alternative Healing - Spirituality - Personal Growth & Psychology
Researcher, Investigator, and Lecturer in the Field of Ufology
1. Have you seen aliens and military personnel together in the same environment? Was it in an underground
base or in the alien’s environment (ship)?
2. Have you been abducted by military personnel without any aliens being present?
3. Do you or members of your family have a connection to the space program or the aerospace industry?
4. Do you, or have you ever, lived near a military base or facility?
5. Have you ever had experiences with Men-In-Black?
6. Did the aliens instruct you in their technology or show you how it works? (I.e. have you seen propulsion
systems?). Have you flown/navigated a ship or worked the controls?
7. In relation to your abductions, have you had any forms of the following harassment: Black helicopters,
telephone interruption/noises, calls at odd hours of the night, mail tampered with or missing, being followed,
being outright approached, had run-ins or confrontations with military/govt. types, or been “Remote
Influenced” (thoughts not your own) to harm yourself or another?
8. In relation to your abductions, have you had any forms of intimidation like: Verbal warnings, threats to you
or your family's life or safety, physical abuse, been beat-up or roughed-up?
9. Do you have psi (psychic) abilities? (I.e. do you astral travel (OBE), remote view, perform psycho kinesis
(move mater with the mind), or do telepathy (mind reading)?)
10. Have human doctors performed any medical procedures or surgery on you during an abduction?
11. Have you ever seen military or medical (human) equipment?
12. Have you ever seen military vehicles or aircraft? Did you travel in any?
13. Have you seen military weapons or alien weapons?
14. Have you ever seen any of the following during your abduction: Elevators, long gray hallways, partitioned
rooms, tents or a haz-mat type tented environments, or bright florescent light bulbs and light fixtures?
15. Have people ever interrogated you during your abduction?
16. Do you have any forms of the following: Emotional trauma, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, tremors or
involuntary shaking, or do you feel your body is "running energy"?
17. Do you have psychological problems currently? Is there any history of psychological problems for you or
in your family?
18. Have you had dreams of military bases, military equipment, or military personnel?
|Indicators Compiled by Melinda Leslie